Series: The Chronicles of Lóresse
1. Baron Ashford and the Ancient Medallion
2. Edvar and the Secret Mission
3. Andulmaion and the Gate of Morrha
4. Pedar and the Forgotten Past
5. Thalion and the Call from the Void
6. Erulissé and the Waterfall
7. Analindë and Eddi’s Idiotic Hair Clips
8. Analindë and the Dance with the Weapons Master
9. Analindë and the Sword Sworn
10. Analindë and the Impolite Gaggle
11. The Watchers in the Street
These 11 short stories take place during the time covered by books 1–5 of The Chronicles of Lóresse.
From the epic fantasy world of The Chronicles of Lóresse, come a collection of short stories of adventure, magic, and forgotten lore.
Baron Ashford’s lands are failing and his people are in desperate need. All he has to give him hope is an ancient medallion passed down from generation to generation, but will it help?
Something ancient calls to Pedar like a pit-fire burning in his chest. When he finally answers the call, he finds an insurmountable obstacle in his path. Will he succeed?
Erulissé needs help casting a spell, and Analindë is happy to lend her skills. It’s a beautiful day, but something is wrong. Sword Sworn are swarming the surrounding streets, and it’s up to Analindë to find out what’s wrong.
All this, and more, told in this collection of eleven stories.
Design by QooQee.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - 2018 MELISSA BITTER